Saturday, November 27, 2010

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Spent Thanksgiving Together!

Selena Gomez reportedly spent Thanksgiving with Justin Bieber.

Selena and Justin spent the American holiday together with both their family and friends, reports Showbiz Spy.
Recently, Selena insisted that she would never date Bieber, because it would be too “weird”.
When Ellen DeGeneres asked Selena if there was any romance between her with Justin, she replied: “Oh brother! He’s little. No, he’s like my little brother. It’s weird to me.”
“Unfortunately, I haven’t been on a date in over six months.”
“In hindsight, it doesn’t really seem that long between dates. The truth is I haven’t met anyone, but I’m young. I don’t need to have a boyfriend right now.”
“Any crush or relationship is always a big ordeal. To get that one boy to like you and then if he doesn’t it feels like the end of the world. I figure that you will have about 1,000 dates until you get to your perfect guy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...