Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Selena Gomez's Favorite 'Wizards' Memories

With the final season of Wizards of Waverly Place coming to an end, Selena Gomez is reflecting on some of her fondest memories from the hit Disney Channel show.Here’s what the 18-year-old singer and actress had to share with Latina:
On spending downtime with her cast mates: “We came in to rehearsal one day and we didn’t even rehearse. The whole cast and crew sat in the set living room and talked for two hours. We had coffee, food, we were laughing, and we were all so comfortable that I was in my pajamas!”
On Wizards being a safe haven: “In this business, I get so paranoid. You go out to dinner and there are people taking pictures of you and you have to be cautious of how you get out of a car … it feels so weird and it’s so unfortunate that you have to live your life that way, but [on the set of Wizards] I looked around and I thought, ‘I really feel safe here.’ That was my favorite moment.”
On TV not having a show about a Latino family once Wizards ends: “That’s freaky. That’s so sad. OK, we need to get on that! That’s crazy town.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...