Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hilary Duff shocked by fan's tattoo!!

Hilary Duff has admitted to being shocked by the dedication that some of her fans show - including one you lad who actually went and got her inkily-scribbled signature on his mega-fan arm tattooed there, as a permanent memento of his diehard devotion to the recently married Ms. Duff!

During her latest interview on the Jimmy Kimmel show in the US, she described how the incident happened, saying, "The first time I was on your show I signed my first body part. Some kid said, 'Can you sign my arm?' I'm like 'Whatever, I've signed weirder than that.' He went and got it tattooed while I was doing your show, in Hollywood. At the end when I walked out to get in my car he showed me his arm and it's all pink and bubbly because he had my name tattooed on his arm!"

"I was like, 'That's dedication and please, I really don't need your mother calling and screaming!"

Bonkers, isn't it? But then, dedication knows no bounds, and it could have been worse. It was only his arm after all. It's not like he was David Johnathan Winkleman, who tattooed a radio station logo on his forehead, after all...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...