Monday, October 4, 2010

Taylor Swift Talks About Her Inspiration Behind Speak Now

Taylor Swift talked to Rolling Stone magazine about her inspiration behind her upcoming album, which she wrote all by herself. She even is asked about her past relationship with a certain Jonas Brother and Taylor Lautner. You can read the clip down below.
I love the fact that she does not give names, but you know who exactly she means. I think that it is safe to say that her failed relationships are likely a big role in her song writing for this album. I do think that her single Mine was more of a wishful thought than a real story.
Are you looking forward to the album and did you enjoy the interview? I think that Taylor was able to say a lot with her careful choice of words and I really like that. I do hope that she will release The Story Of Us as a single. I think that since we sort of know that back story that it would take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...